SAVE THE DATE
SEPTember 25-26-27 and October 3-4
Neon Speaks 2020
After a few months of shelter-in-place, it is obvious that Neon Speaks 2020 should temporarily move to an online platform. We know that social distancing during COVID-19 is the way to go:
- Neon Speaks is all about camaraderie, networking, sharing experiences, and movement-building—which happens best in person—we will endeavor to bring that spirit to your home screen.
- The upside of an online festival is the potential to bring together a larger group of preservationists, including those who can't easily traipse across a bridge, hop on a plane, or cruise down the highway to San Francisco and join the crowd of like-minded people.
- There will be a schedule of morning and evening sessions to accommodate multiple time zones.
- This year the sessions will be spread over two weekends to avoid marathon screen fatigue.
- Stay tuned for details, including announcements of symposium speakers, neon curiosity lounge, behind-the-scenes tours, film screenings, and book fair.
Join the Neon Speaks Mailing List to get updates on registration and schedule.
Early Bird All-Event Passes now available.